Wood pellet 6 - 8 mm
Boilers class 5Automatic fuel ignition, extinguishing the furnace and fire support system after reaching the desirable temperature, provides the possibility of continuous operation of the boiler and cooperation with the C.W.U. accumulator in the summer time
Wood pellet 6 – 8 mm
Semi-automatic boilers„Semi-automatic” boilers allow the combustion of any kind of solid fuels, such as: hard coal, seasoned wood, fine coal with the solid-flammability of up to 20 hours. Boilers are equipped with electronic air blowing control.
Manual boilers„Manual” boilers are very popular due to their versatility. They are designed for combustion of hard coal and firewood. All versions are designed for the installation of the draught regulators.
Seasoned woodHard coal
Kitchen with stoveKitchen with stove ZOSIA is the modern, aesthetic and highly efficient device designed for heating single-family houses, garages and utility rooms..
EquipmentIn this section you can find the exact parameters and description, which constitute standard equipment of our products. This will allow you for the detailed analysis and comparison of such important elements of the boiler, as: feeder, controller, fan, etc.
AccessoriesThis section presents the accessories, in which our products can be equipped. All accessories are optional and are at extra charge. You can purchase them from our distributors.
Dodano: 09:01, 17/01/2017
When the airflow to the boiler is greater than the chimney draught, the boiler will smoke. The reason may be: – wrong chimney (leaky, with forges to other flues) – too small cross section or height of the chimney – external chimney not insulated – additional device connected to the same flue – dirty chimney or boiler – lack of chimney connection installed – fumes should go up a slight slant already after leaving the boiler – too deep connection to the chimney – ventilation grate on the ceiling with too large size, which can cause draught in the wrong direction.
– cross section of the chimney is too small for the boiler design
– damaged chimney (with holes – causing the draughting of “left” air)
– too many bends, knees at the installation of the boiler – chimney line (reduces the possibility of chimney haul)
– contaminated chimney (too much soot – clean the chimney and then burn the boiler at higher temperatures of 65-75 degrees of Celsius)
– the sealing cold worn as a result of the boiler operation – adjust the pressure on hinges, and if the problem persists – replace the cord.