Wood pellet 6 - 8 mm
Boilers class 5Automatic fuel ignition, extinguishing the furnace and fire support system after reaching the desirable temperature, provides the possibility of continuous operation of the boiler and cooperation with the C.W.U. accumulator in the summer time
Wood pellet 6 – 8 mm
Semi-automatic boilers„Semi-automatic” boilers allow the combustion of any kind of solid fuels, such as: hard coal, seasoned wood, fine coal with the solid-flammability of up to 20 hours. Boilers are equipped with electronic air blowing control.
Manual boilers„Manual” boilers are very popular due to their versatility. They are designed for combustion of hard coal and firewood. All versions are designed for the installation of the draught regulators.
Seasoned woodHard coal
Kitchen with stoveKitchen with stove ZOSIA is the modern, aesthetic and highly efficient device designed for heating single-family houses, garages and utility rooms..
EquipmentIn this section you can find the exact parameters and description, which constitute standard equipment of our products. This will allow you for the detailed analysis and comparison of such important elements of the boiler, as: feeder, controller, fan, etc.
AccessoriesThis section presents the accessories, in which our products can be equipped. All accessories are optional and are at extra charge. You can purchase them from our distributors.
There is leakage from the boiler
This is the result of condensation, “sweating” of the boiler (condensation), usually noticeable in the ash pan.
– the boiler operates at low temperatures (the recommended temperature is 60 degrees of Celsius), which causes “sweating” on back envelopes or in the chimney
– the boiler or chimney “overgrew” with soot.
You should clean and then burn the boiler at higher temperatures, using high-energy fuel. If it is not possible to maintain the recommended temperature, you should install the three- or four-way valve.
Smoking, encrustation of the boiler
– the boiler operates at low temperatures (the recommended temperature is 60 degrees of Celsius)
– oversized boiler – too large size causes insufficient heating of the boiler
– fuel with too high moisture (in the case of wood – it should be seasoned for at least 2 years)
– fuel with a low calorific value (large amount of soot is produced during high fuel combustion).
You should clean and then burn the boiler at higher temperatures, using high-energy fuel.
Working in the closed system
The boiler can be operated in the closed system after meeting at least one of two following conditions:
I – there was used the heat discharge coil
II – the boiler operated in the open system, and the system is closed upon installation of the plate heat exchanger
Controller, fan does not work or crashes
Read the user manual, replace the fuse – in the case of the controller, contact the service responsible for the device.
There are produced „sinters” in the combustion chamber
– fuel has too high humidity or is of poor quality (i.e. small calorific value – the recommended calorific value in the case of coal, fines),
– deflector is placed too low above the furnace (it can cause rapid combustion of fuel, resulting in large losses of energy).
There is the break of the split cotter in the engine of the feeder
– breaking the split cotter securing the engine may occur in the case of getting non-combustible material (e.g. stones),
– using the fuel other than the one recommended by the manufacturer (e.g. coal with too large granulation – recommended granulation: 5-25 mm),
– surging mill scales may cause locking the scroll.
Humidity of wood intended for combustion
In order to get the right combustion effect and trouble-free operation of the boiler, wood should contain minimum humidity. For this purpose, it should be seasoned. Wet wood has a much lower calorific value, and large amounts of water vapor in the flue, which adversely affect the boiler and the chimney. For combustion you should use seasoned wood, having approximately 20% humidity.
Can boilers be installed in the closed system?
The provisions allow the installation of boilers for solid fuels in the closed system, while meeting the requirements of the current legislation. We suggest to connect the boiler through the plate heat exchanger – the boiler in the open system and the installation in the closed system behind the exchanger or using the heat discharge coil.
What to do if the blower does not work or works slowly?
Slow operation of the blower indicates the damage to the condenser (replace the condenser 2μF). If the problem persists, you should report the fault directly to the service.
What to do if the controller does not work?
First of all, you must read the controller user manual. Check the power of the controller. Replace the fuse, if it is defective. In the event of the occurrence of further problems, contact the service of the controller (the switch on the right).
Thickness of the metal sheet from which the boiler is made
Inner lining of the boiler is made of the certified P265GH boiler metal sheet with a thickness of 6 mm (8 mm for boilers from 78 kW)
Three- and four-way valves, what are they used for?
Three- and four-way mixing valves provide the adjustment of the central heating system.
Advantages of the adjustment:
– constant flow of the heating medium in the heating system
– uniform heat receipt by all receivers
– possibility of smooth temperature control
– minimizing the temperature difference of the heat source
– improving the adjustment of radiator valves equipped with thermostatic heads
– boiler protection against low-temperature corrosion
Why does the boiler smoke?
When the airflow to the boiler is greater than the chimney draught, the boiler will smoke. The reason may be: – wrong chimney (leaky, with forges to other flues) – too small cross section or height of the chimney – external chimney not insulated – additional device connected to the same flue – dirty chimney or boiler – lack of chimney connection installed – fumes should go up a slight slant already after leaving the boiler – too deep connection to the chimney – ventilation grate on the ceiling with too large size, which can cause draught in the wrong direction.
– cross section of the chimney is too small for the boiler design
– damaged chimney (with holes – causing the draughting of “left” air)
– too many bends, knees at the installation of the boiler – chimney line (reduces the possibility of chimney haul)
– contaminated chimney (too much soot – clean the chimney and then burn the boiler at higher temperatures of 65-75 degrees of Celsius)
– the sealing cold worn as a result of the boiler operation – adjust the pressure on hinges, and if the problem persists – replace the cord.
Is it possible to turn on the water inflow to the system during the boiler operation?
NO!!! Making up water in the C.O. system of the hot boiler creates very serious danger of leaks of the boiler and heating system. It is unacceptable and forbidden to fill water in the system during the boiler operation, especially when the boiler is heated to high temperatures, because this may cause its permanent damage.
Water should be added only at standstill of the boiler. If there are defects, for example due to the leakage of the system, you should immediately seal them, as this may cause the generation of the limescale, which in turn leads to the damage of the boiler.
What to do when water boils in the boiler?
Do not suddenly let cold water or floor the furnace with water. RISK OF BOILER EXPLOSION!!!
To lower the temperature in the boiler, you should:
– close the air supply to the combustion chamber
– close the flab through which the boiler draws in the air and close the cover on the fan in the case of the boiler with blowing
– remove the fuel from the furnace
– crack open the cleanout hole located behind the furnace
What are the causes of griming inside the boiler?
– low fuel quality
– high fuel humidity
– too much fuel and abnormal course of the combustion process
– boiler operation at low temperatures
Occurrence of unburned fuel on one side of the retort burner
The effect of unburned fuel may occur due to too little amount of air in the combustion chamber. The amount of air shall be increased by strokes of 2-3% and the quality of combustion shall be observed.
Other possibilities for the occurrence of the problem:
– wrong parameters (quality) of fuel (fuel change)
– uneven airflow caused by the leakage of the chamber (seal the furnace plate or clean blowing holes in the burner)
When explosions in the boiler occur?
During the break in the operation of the airflow of the boiler the temperature of the furnace drops below the temperature of ignition of gases generated by fuel, which increases their concentration in the combustion chamber. Re-switching the fan results in the increase in the temperature of ignition of gases in a short time (above 300-400 degrees of Celsius), which causes their sudden ignition. Combustion of accumulated gases increases the pressure, which results in the explosion.
Additional causes of the accumulation of gases in the combustion chamber of the boiler:
– incorrect chimney draught
– poor fuel quality
– too rare frequency of blow cycles
– no heat reception
– heat consumer twisted or throttled with thermostatic valves
– aerated system or boiler
– boiler incorrectly matched to the usable area
– improperly set parameters of boiler control
The occurrence of the clacking effect on water grills in the boiler?
Clacking on water grills in the hopper boiler is a sign of the local heating of water above the boiling temperature. The reason for this phenomenon is the poor water circulation.
What to do to eliminate it?
– the system does not have the C.O. circulation pump.
– if you have the circulation pump, then you should increase its scope of operation or change the pump for a bigger one (e.g. in the case where the installation area is greater than the one assumed for the capacity of the pump specified by the manufacturer)
– change the manner of inflaming for a slower one, at which occurs the lower combustion gas temperature
– check whether the boiler is leveled (at vertical deviations there may occur non-uniform distribution of water in the boiler)
How to set the parameters for boilers with the automatic feeder?
The most important thing is to feed the adequate air for combustion. Air must be supplied in the minimum amount that ensures complete combustion of coal, at the same time without causing any spontaneous combustion of gases generated from the heating of fuel.
Right color and spreading of flame:
– fire has white color and spreads upwards and sideways.
– fire in white means that the air flow is too high.
– red smoky fire is a sign that the air supply is too small.